Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back to Florence - Hotel Gioia


The staff was wonderful!

The last few days of my stay in Italy were spent in Florence. I stayed at Hotel Gioia. Here is the review I wrote for their website:

My stay at Hotel Gioia was exceptional. The staff was friendly and helpful which was important to me as a single female traveler. I felt like they kept tabs on me and gave me advice about the city that was invaluable.

My room was basic, but had it's own bathroom. It was just what I needed and was very clean.

The hotel is located in the heart of Florence so it was easy for me to get around by walking.

I would recommend this hotel to any friends visiting Florence. I'm so grateful to the kind people who work there that made my stay wonderful.

http://www.nozio.com/Europe/Italy/Tuscany/Florence/Florence/lodging/Hotels/3_three_stars_hotels/Hotel_Gioia.htm?review=outstanding_16339


My room


My bathroom that included a bidet!

No comments:

Post a Comment